Sunday, 1 July 2012

Just a little post about nothing...

Hey guys,


I really have a bit of a dilemma, part of me is so intrigued to read A Game of Thrones but i'm really unsure about whether i'll like it or not. I've seen so many reviews most of which are really good about this series and after sort of watching the TV show I think I could really enjoy it. 


Also the next book on my buying list is Anna and the French Kiss, whether it will actually be the next book I buy or not is a different story.


Oh and Pandemonium sounds so so good but I want a specific cover so am not sure how long I will have to wait to get it.


BTW everyone Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater is on play.com for £2.99 from The Works which i'm pretty excited about so be prepared for that one popping up next month. 


Think that's all for this little babble 


See you all soon


Leigh xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment