Thursday, 7 March 2013

WWW Wednesdays - 6/3/2013


Hey everyone and welcome WWW Wednesdays

I found this tag online recently at:

http://en.wordpress.com/tag/www_wednesdays/

Which urges readers and book bloggers to post every Wednesday about 

1. What are you currently reading

I am going to surprise you all in saying that I am reading A Dance with Dragons by George R R Martin, I have loved the series and it has taken me so long to get to this book but it is going good so far

2. What have you recently finished 

Their Newborn Gift by Nikki Logan, this was free on kindle so I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it. It was a quick little read but I loved the ideas and the storyline was not like anything else I have read but all in all a good little book.

3. What do you think you will read next

Well this book will probably take me a while to get through so not sure what I will read next....

Talk to you all next week

Leigh xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment