Thursday, 28 February 2013

February Wrap Up 2013

Hey everyone, 

So it's the end of the month already, it's been a really busy one so this might not be the most interesting Wrap up you've ever read considering I only finished 4 books.


The first book that I read was The Wedding Dress by Milly Johnson


This wasn't really a book as such but was actually a few short stories, it was a very quick read which was something important this month as I have a ton of work to do for college so this explains how little free time i've had this month. Anyway this book was a nice little companion to the Milly Johnson books that i've read in the past and even though it was short the stories were well thought out and I thoroughly enjoyed them.

The second thing I read this month was Hidden by PC and Kristen Cast.


This book was another really good one, I read this in about a week because it really captivated my attention, I love the way the plot is going and even though the series seems like a long one i'm enjoying it so far and can't wait for the next book. The only pet peeve I have is that they changed the cover so now it doesn't match the rest of my collection.

The next book I read was Pandemonuim by Lauren Oliver


I've been meaning to read this book for ages now and i've only just gotten to reading it but it was definitely a good one, I loved the plot and the way which the story left you on a cliffhanger for the next book which should be out later this year. 

And finally Their Newborn Gift by Nikki Logan


When I saw this book free on kindle I really didn't have high hopes for it at all but to be honest I really enjoyed it even to say that it might be my favourite book that I read this month, the story was so compelling and I love the love aspect of it. The characters were extremely likable and I would definitely consider reading something else by Nikki Logan because I loved the way she wrote. 

Leigh xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment