Hey everyone and welcome WWW Wednesdays
I found this tag online recently at:
http://en.wordpress.com/tag/www_wednesdays/
Which urges readers and book bloggers to post every Wednesday about
1. What are you currently reading
Hidden by PC and Kristin Cast, I went with this because it's a nice easy quick read and i'm really enjoying it so far, probably have less than 100 pages left until it's done. This one has been a good one because often I find that every second book in a series is just a filler book in which nothing happens but this one is been really good so far
2. What have you recently finished
Wedding Dress by Milly Johnson, it's just a little book of three short stories that I found on kindle for 99p but it was actually much better than I thought it would be.
3. What do you think you will read next
I'm not 100% sure yet but i'd really like to attempt A Dance with Dragons again...
Talk to you all next week
Leigh xoxo
Hidden by PC and Kristin Cast, I went with this because it's a nice easy quick read and i'm really enjoying it so far, probably have less than 100 pages left until it's done. This one has been a good one because often I find that every second book in a series is just a filler book in which nothing happens but this one is been really good so far
2. What have you recently finished
Wedding Dress by Milly Johnson, it's just a little book of three short stories that I found on kindle for 99p but it was actually much better than I thought it would be.
3. What do you think you will read next
I'm not 100% sure yet but i'd really like to attempt A Dance with Dragons again...
Talk to you all next week
Leigh xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment