Thursday, 14 February 2013

Update on my book...

Hey everyone,

So I've just been writing a little more of my book which is currently at 7465 words, 12 pages and  6 chapters (sort of) I've written all of chapters one and two, part of three, all of four, a tiny bit of five and a lot of six. But i'm starting to think that I need to fill it out a bit more, the first few chapters could be filled out more leading up to what happens in chapter 6 then I could drag out the chapters a little more hopefully making it up to about 10 in total.

I'm still enjoying writing the story but I feel like i'm repeating myself a lot and I need to make it a little more interesting I think. 

And the chapter that i've just written might not make it onto here/mibba. I am embarrassed reading it myself and it's my own work, maybe i'll make a more family friendly one instead of this one that is more than a little bit x-rated.

Angela i'm not sure I can even let you read this chapter...I might even need your help in writing it again. After Graded Unit 2 is done I can hopefully focus on it for a while. 

Anyway that's your little update everyone,

Speak to you all later

Leigh xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment