Monday, 1 April 2013

March Wrap Up 2013...

Hey everyone, so this month has been a really quick one and i'm sad to say that I haven't done much reading.

In terms of college i've changed blocks again and so all of the assessments all piled up at the start of the month.

I also finished my Graded Unit 2 development stage and handed that in so fingers crossed I get the marks back soon and at least got a decent mark for it. I'll be sure to post my mark as soon as I get it, At the minute I got 6/10 for the planning stage so just need 64 Marks to get an A but right now i'm hoping for 50-55 then I can pick up more on the evaluation.

Anyways down to what I actually read this month,

The first book that I read was The Guardians: Book 1 The Girl by Lola StVil



This was actually a really good book, I loved the story of it and because i've never read anything with Angels in it before it was an interesting new genre for me plus with it being free on kindle how could I say no. Anyway the next book is also available on kindle but it's not free so not sure when i'll get around to buying it. 

The second thing I read in March I didn't actually finish...yes i'm a disaster but in my favour it is a massive book and i've not had very much time but that book is A Dance With Dragons Part 1 Dreams and Dust by George R R Martin.



This book is amazing, I read it before bed, I read it on the bus in the morning, I read it on the bus at night, I read it waiting outside the class, I read it on breaks when there is nobody to talk to. I cannot put it down, however I am reading a lot slower than I used to and i'm definitely enjoying this book more than the last one. The pace is a lot faster and the characters in this one are my favourites and so i'm so glad to have them back also with a few faces from the past popping up in the most unlikely of places. This book is simply amazing and is definitely one of the best of the series so far. I tried so hard to finish this book this month but I only made it to page 434 but i'm really really enjoying it so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment