BOOK UPDATE
hey guys, so it's been a while since I updated you all on my book that I was writing well i've given up on it slightly, it's too difficult to change all the bits that I want to change but maybe i'll go back to it in the future. In terms of writing last night I started writing again. I wasn't even sure on what I wanted to do I just started writing, again it's a romance, and so far I only have 2 chapters one from the perspective of Megan and one from the perspective of Jeremy.
I'm enjoying writing this book so much more than the last one and this time I feel like i'm a lot more organised in terms of characters and setting etc.
Hopefully i'll keep going with this one and maybe i'll even let you all read a bit of it to get some feedback.
Speak to you all soon
Leigh xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment