Hey everyone,
So it's that time of the month again where I post what I read throughout the month of September, this month I started a new job and so reading became less easy but I managed a few books.
The first book that I read was Vivien's Heavenly Ice Cream Shop.
This book was so amazing and for the fact that I picked this up for £1.95 was pretty impressive, I bought this book because it's absolutely gorgeous and in this case judging a book by it's cover was definitely a good shout.
The second book that I read was Then Came You by Jennifer Weiner.
This was a really good book, the story was great and fast paced and it was definitely something a little bit different to what I usually go for but it was really enjoyable and because i've never read anything by this author she is one that i'll keep an eye out for in the future.
The third book that I read last month was The Birds and The Bees by Milly Johnson.
This book was amazing, as always with Milly Johnson books I absolutely adored it. I took so long to actually give this one a go but now i'm so glad that I did because it was amazing and I can't wait to add more of her books to my collection.
That's all from me for this month, i'm actually 28% through another book for October already so i'm hoping to get back on track with my reading challenge and hopefully i'll still manage to make it to 50 books by the end of the year.
Leigh xoxo
The second book that I read was Then Came You by Jennifer Weiner.
This was a really good book, the story was great and fast paced and it was definitely something a little bit different to what I usually go for but it was really enjoyable and because i've never read anything by this author she is one that i'll keep an eye out for in the future.
The third book that I read last month was The Birds and The Bees by Milly Johnson.
This book was amazing, as always with Milly Johnson books I absolutely adored it. I took so long to actually give this one a go but now i'm so glad that I did because it was amazing and I can't wait to add more of her books to my collection.
That's all from me for this month, i'm actually 28% through another book for October already so i'm hoping to get back on track with my reading challenge and hopefully i'll still manage to make it to 50 books by the end of the year.
Leigh xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment