Monday, 28 October 2013

Tv Programmes Review Series

Hey everyone,

So i've been wanting to do a new series for a while and since i'm obsessed with TV almost as much as book I decided to do something a little bit different and do a series on TV Programmes that I love.

In this series i'll split the review into the following categories:

1. Brief Synopsis - In this section i'll describe what the series is about and just the main points e.g. what book it relates to, seasons which it has been running for and why I love it so much.

2. Favourite characters - In this part i'll post my favourite characters including a picture and a description of why I like them so much.

3. Least favourite characters - In this section i'll post my least favourite character and again list why I don't like them.

4. How long i've been watching etc and books/tv/films that relate to this or are similar.

Anyway this new series should hopefully start next week and I hope you all enjoy it.

Leigh xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment