Sunday, 30 March 2014

Just Another Question Tag

1. Who was the last person you held hands with?
David


2. Are you outgoing or shy?
Bit of both really

3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
David

4. Are you easy to get along with?
I hope so

5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you?
Yes he would

6. What kind of people are you attracted to?
I'm actually pretty fussy when it comes to men but my boyfriend is perfect

7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?
Yes, I will

8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
David

9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
Definitely not

10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
David

11. What does the most recent text that you sent say?
Ahaa not repeating it, it's too soppy

12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now?
Papa Roach - Burn
Halestorm - Beautiful with You
Neon Jungle - Braveheart
Breathe Carolina - Bang it Out
New Politics - Tonight You're Perfect


13. Do you like it when people play with your hair?
Yes I love it

14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?
Yes, It's a miracle that I am in love with someone so amazing and he loves me too


15. What good thing happened this summer?
It's not been summer yet

16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yes, again and again and again

17. Do you think there is life on other planets?
Yes

18. Do you still talk to your first crush?
Nah

19. Do you like bubble baths?
Love them

20. Do you like your neighbors?
Yeah they are ok

21. What are you bad habits?
Picking at my nails, peeling off nail polish 

22. Where would you like to travel?
All over the world

23. Do you have trust issues?
Nope

24. Favorite part of your daily routine?
Relaxing and unwinding before bed

25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with?
My tummy

26. What do you do when you wake up?
Brush my teeth

27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker?
Darker

28. Who are you most comfortable around?
David, I can really be myself with him and he doesn't judge me no matter how crazy I am

29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up?
Nope

30. Do you ever want to get married?
Yes I do

31. If your hair long enough for a pony tail?
Yes it is

32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with?
No idea

33. Spell your name with your chin.
kjeriogfhj


34. Do you play sports? What sports?
Haha nope....

35. Would you rather live without TV or music?
Music

36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?
Yeah but he found out and luckily enough for me he likes me too 

37. What do you say during awkward silences?
Soooooo

38. Describe your dream girl/guy?
David. <3

39. What are your favorite stores to shop in?
New Look, Primark, La Senza

40. What do you want to do after high school?
Accounts

41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
It depends

42. If your being extremely quiet what does it mean?
I'm upset or extremely relaxed

43. Do you smile at strangers?
Yes


44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?
Both sound terrifying but if I could take someone with me i'd say space 


45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
The thought of my wonderful boyfriend and family

46. What are you paranoid about?
Someone leaving me. 

47. Have you ever been high?
Nope

48. Have you ever been drunk?
Yes

49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about?
Nope 

50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore?
I honestly can't remember

51. Ever wished you were someone else?
No

52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself?
The fact that I worry about every little thing

53. Favourite makeup brand?
Maybelline

54. Favourite store?
La Senza

55. Favourite blog?
Any book blog or fashion blog

56. Favourite colour?
Pink

57. Favourite food?
Pasta

58. Last thing you ate?
Chocolate

59. First thing you ate this morning?
Chocolate

60. Ever won a competition? For what?
I decorated an egg to look like humpty dumpty

61. Been suspended/expelled? For what?
Nope

62. Been arrested? For what?
Nope

63. Ever been in love?
Yes

64. Tell us the story of your first kiss?
Nope, wasn't anything special

65. Are you hungry right now?
Nope

66. Do you like your tumblr friends more than your real friends?
Nah real friends are better

67. Facebook or Twitter?
Facebook

68. Twitter or Tumblr?
Tumblr

69. Are you watching tv right now?
Yes

70. Names of your bestfriends?
Angela, David and Gillian

71. Craving something? What?
Not yet but i'll be craving cuddles when I go up to bed

72. What colour are your towels?
Black and White

72. How many pillows do you sleep with?
2

73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Nope

74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have?
About 20?

75. Favourite animal?
Tiger/Panther/Dragon

76. What colour is your underwear?
Black


77. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla

78. Favourite ice cream flavour?
Caramel

79. What colour shirt are you wearing?
White

80. What colour pants?
Black

81. Favourite tv show?
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills/Game of Thrones

82. Favourite movie?
A Walk To Remember

83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2?
Mean Girls

84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street?
Mean Girls


85. Favourite character from Mean Girls?
Regina

86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo?
Dory

87. First person you talked to today?
David

88. Last person you talked to today?
Mum

89. Name a person you hate?
Nobody

90. Name a person you love?
David

91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now?
Nope not at all

92. In a fight with someone?
Nope

93. How many sweatpants do you have?
One pair

94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have?
Not very many

95. Last movie you watched?
Probably The Crow last weekend

96. Favourite actress?
Rachel McAdams

97. Favourite actor?
Jonathan Rhys Meyers

98. Do you tan a lot?
Not really

99. Have any pets?
Yes 2 doggies

100. How are you feeling?
Tired

101. Do you type fast?
Sometimes

102. Do you regret anything from your past?
Some things but they dont matter

103. Can you spell well?
Nope

104. Do you miss anyone from your past?
No I have all the people I need in my life

105. Ever been to a bonfire party?
Nope

106. Ever broken someone’s heart?
No at least I hope not

107. Have you ever been on a horse?
Yes

108. What should you be doing?
Sleeping

109. Is something irritating you right now?
No nothing at all

110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?
Yes I do

111. Do you have trust issues?
No but I worry about little things

112. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Mum

113. What was your childhood nickname?
Leg

114. Have you ever been out of your province/state?
Yes

115. Do you play the Wii?
Yeah Just Dance forever

116. Are you listening to music right now?
Nope

117. Do you like chicken noodle soup?
Hell yes

118. Do you like Chinese food?
Yeah sometimes

119. Favourite book?
There are far too many to name

120. Are you afraid of the dark?
Yes

121. Are you mean?

No

122. Is cheating ever okay?
No way

123. Can you keep white shoes clean?
Yes

124. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I don't know about first sight but I do know that you can be seriously attracted to someone very quickly.

125. Do you believe in true love?
Yes

126. Are you currently bored?
No i'm very relaxed

127. What makes you happy?
David

128. Would you change your name?
Nope unless it's my surname when I get married

129. What your zodiac sign?
Monkey/Sagitarius

130. Do you like subway?
Not really

131. Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
My best friend of the opposite sex is my amazing boyfriend 

132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
David/Mum

133. Favourite lyrics right now?
I am beautiful with you even in the darkest part of me

134. Can you count to one million?
Yes

135. Dumbest lie you ever told?
Can't think of one

136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed?
Closed

137. How tall are you?
5ft 3in

138. Curly or Straight hair?
Curly

139. Brunette or Blonde?
Redhead

140. Summer or Winter?
Summer

141. Night or Day?
Day

142. Favourite month?
July

143. Are you a vegetarian?
No 

144. Dark, milk or white chocolate?
White

145. Tea or Coffee?
Tea

146. Was today a good day?
Today was an amazing day, perfect ending to the perfect weekend

147. Mars or Snickers?
Mars

148. What’s your favourite quote?
 I have so many


149. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes

150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page?

No comments:

Post a Comment