Sunday, 23 March 2014
TMI Tag
1: What are you wearing?
Black body con skirt and a top with flowers and a birdcage on it.
2: Ever been in love?
Yes I am in love
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
I wouldn't say terrible but it felt it at the time.
4: How tall are you?
5ft 3in
5: How much do you weigh?
12 Stone I think
6: Any tattoos?
No but i'd love one
7: Any piercings?
Ears and Nose
8: OTP?
Delena
9: Favorite show?
The bachelor/The bachelorette
10: Favorite bands?
McBusted, Breathe Carolina, The Pretty Reckless, Steel Panther, Halestorm it really varies
11: Something you miss? .
I miss David
12: Favorite song?
Beautiful with You - Halestorm
13: How old are you?
21
14: Zodiac sign?
Chinese? Monkey otherwise? Sagitarius
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Someone who makes me laugh
16: Favorite Quote?
"Everyday may not be good, but there's something good in every day" or "please don't ever lie, steal or cheat. But if you have to lie then lie with me every night for the rest of our lives, and if you have to steal then steal away my sorrows and if you have to cheat then cheat death because I could never imagine my life without you."
17: Favorite actor?
Jonathan Rhys Meyers
18: Favorite color?
Pink
19: Loud music or soft?
Loud
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
If I can I go and see my wonderful boyfriend
21: How long does it take you to shower?
Not very long but it depends if I am washing my hair.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Half an hour
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope
24: Turn on?
A sense of humour
25: Turn off?
Arrogance
26: The reason I joined Youtube?
I didn't but I started a blog because I love reading reviews and love putting mine out there too.
27: Fears?
Losing the people I love
28: Last thing that made you cry?
A text
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
In a text 5 minutes ago, in person about 3 hours ago
30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name?
My blog was just named because my nickname is Leg and I liked the sound of it
31: Last book you read?
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones
32: The book you’re currently reading?
One of Milly Johnsons
33: Last show you watched?
Catfish
34: Last person you talked to?
In person? Mark
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
I'm in love with him
36: Favorite food?
Pasta
37: Place you want to visit?
Bora Bora
38: Last place you were?
David and Angelas
39: Do you have a crush?
Yes and i'm lucky enough to be his girlfriend
40: Last time you kissed someone?
6pm
41: Last time you were insulted?
I can't actually remember
42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
Orange
43: What instruments do you play??
Keyboard
44: Favorite piece of jewelery?
My infinity ring
45: Last sport you played?
Haha
46: Last song you sang?
There You'll Be by Faith Hill
47: Favorite chat up line?
You gotta be a parking ticket cause you've got fine written all over you
48: Have you ever used it?
Nope
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
David and Angela today
50: Who should answer these questions next?
Angela :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment