Monday, 4 May 2015

Legs, Bums and Tums 30 Day Work Out

Hey everyone, 

Thought I would let you all know that I have discovered an event which is being hosted on Facebook called the Legs, Bums and Tums free 30 day work out, I have decided to give this a try as every day they post a different work out for between 2 and 5 minutes for you to try, 

For today (day 1)'s workout you had the challenge of seeing how many deep squats you could do in 2 minutes, I managed 50 which doesn't seem a lot to me but I think that it was ok for a start and I will probably do the same workout at the end of the month to check and see if I have actually improved after the 30 days 

Anyway speak to you all tomorrow for day 2 

Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment