Wednesday, 12 August 2015

What I Ate Wednesday - 12 August

Hi everyone

So today I am here with a little post about what I ate today,

BREAKFAST
Today's breakfast isn't the healthiest because I was in a rush to get to work but I had a rice crispies squares bar. Most of the time I have cereal for breakfast but today I was running late and these are easier to grab.

LUNCH
Today's lunch was an extra healthy one to make up for the bad breakfast but I had a salad with lettuce, a little bit of coleslaw and sweet chilli chicken pieces, I also had a small homemade mushroom soup from my local deli.

DINNER
Today's dinner was just a mash up of what was in the freezer, we were due to do the weekly shop tonight and so it was a case of finishing off the things in the freezer, in this case I had 2 chicken burgers and some chicken and mushroom pasta, I know again this wasn't the healthiest option but I am still full and won't eat anything else for the rest of the night.

WATER
Today I drank 2 litres of water in work.

That's all for what I ate Wednesday this week, I will be back on Friday with my weekly exercise for you all.

Speak soon

Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment