Hey everyone,
This week has been a but of a bust for exercise with me only managing to work out properly on one day,
SATURDAY
the most exercise that I managed to do on Saturday was cleaning the house, it was a nice sunny day and so I spent the day washing clothes and running in and out with the washing. The only other exercise I did was the hoovering which isn't really very much as we have laminate down the stairs.
MONDAY
today I did 5 minutes on the cross trainer and did a little bit of dancing in the living room to some 80s music but this was the extent of my exercise for this week.
WEDNESDAY
today was a really good day for exercise as I manged 45 minutes on just dance with David cheering me on while he went on the cross trainer. This was a pretty successful workout as I don't usually do any exercise at all and I felt pretty good after it.
FRIDAY
today I didn't manage to get a lot if exercise done at all to be honest, the only thing I managed to do was 5 minutes on the cross trainer so this wasn't great, hopefully next week I will have a lot more exercise to blog about and hopefully that will help me lose some more weight at next weeks weigh in.
Speak soon
Leigh xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment