Wednesday, 19 August 2015

What I Ate Wednesday - 19th Aug

Hey everyone,

Today's What I Ate Wednesday is a pretty good one compared to last week's.

BREAKFAST
today for breakfast I had a Belvita soft bake which is a small cakey thing with bits of dried berries through it, it definitely kept me fuller for longer and was also really tasty

LUNCH
lunch was a really good one today too, I had a panini with chicken tikka and coleslaw which was lovely and a small chicken and rice soup, it was really nice for a change but I will definitely be back to salad next week,

DINNER
for dinner we were over at my mums and she had made a noodle type dish with gammon and carrots through it which was absolutely amazing

SNACKS
for snacks today I had a wee cheeky half of a cookie and a nectarine but apart from that I have done ok

WATER
in terms of water I only drank 1 litre today which is really bad, I really need to get back into drinking at least 2 litres every day

Speak soon

Leigh xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment