Monday, 17 August 2015

Weigh in - 16th August

Hey everyone,

This week at our weigh in I put on half a pound. To be honest I was expecting a lot more and so I am pretty happy that I didn't put on more than I did.

The fact that I didn't put more on is pretty weird as on Friday I had put on 3 lbs and then on Sunday I had lost them all again despite weighing in at the same time both days, I  even more surprised that I lost weight because on Saturday night we had a chippy for dinner after a long day out.

This week I plan on trying to do at least a little bit of exercise every day but I am not sure if this is what will happen on Thursday because I usually go to mums for dinner and don't get home until late however I will give it a go.

Speak soon

Leigh xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment