- 1: What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
- I made a book blog
- 2: Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
- I didn't make any because I knew fine well that I wouldn't to keep them, my resolutions for this year is to have as much fun as possible and try new things
- 3: Did anyone close to you give birth?
- Nope.
- 4: Did anyone close to you die?
- Yes
- 5: What countries did you visit?
- I didn't leave Scotland this year
- 6: What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012
- Love
- 7: What dates from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
- October the 23rd because I met my best friend and the 7th of January...for reasons...
- 8: What was your biggest achievement of the year?
- Surviving the end of the world and reading 50 books
- 9: What was your biggest failure?
- Can't think of any
- 10: Did you suffer illness or injury?
- I had a tummy bug last week and pretty sure I had a few things like a migraine etc
- 11: What was the best thing you bought?
- Every book that I bought and fell in love with
- 12: Whose behaviour merited celebration?
- Nobody I can think of
- 13: Whose behaviour made you appalled?
- Someone that I thought was a friend until he acted like a complete idiot
- 14: Where did most of your money go?
- I spent most of it on books
- 15: What did you get really, really, really excited about?
- Christmas and getting a new puppy
- 16: What song will always remind you of 2012?
- Call Me Maybe?
- 17: Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer?
- Happier, probably fatter and poorer :L
- 18: What do you wish you’d done more of?
- Dancing, Drinking and Kissing...especially kissing ;)
- 19: What do you wish you’d done less of?
- Sitting around on the computer
- 20: How did you spend Christmas?
- With my wonderful family
- 21: Did you fall in love in 2012?
- No I didn't, would have been nice though
- 22: What was your favourite TV program?
- Vampire Diaries as always but one of the new ones I discovered was Game of Thrones
- 23: Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
- Yes
- 24: What was the best book you read?
- A Game of Thrones and A Storm of Swords
- 25: What was your greatest musical discovery?
- I fell in love with Rock all over again
- 26: What did you want and get?
- A puppy :D
- 27: What did you want and not get?
- A boyfriend :L
- 28: What was your favourite film of this year?
- Magic Mike ;)
- 29: What one thing made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
- Spending time with the people that matter
- 30: How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012?
- I have no idea
- 31: What kept you sane?
- Friends and Family
- 32: Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
- Joe Manganiello ;)
- 33: What political issue stirred you the most?
- Legalisation of gay marriage in Scotland :D
- 34: Who did you miss?
- ...
- 35: Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012.
- "Just do it" I've found that I regret the things that I didn't do rather than the things I did. In 2013 I want to make a fool of myself, I want to live in the moment and most of all I want to make mistakes while i'm young and still can
- 36: Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
- I can't think of one
Tuesday, 1 January 2013
End of the Year Questions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment