Sunday, 30 December 2012

2013 Reading Resolutions

Hey everyone,

I saw one of these on youtube by padfootandprongs07 and I really wanted to let you all know what my plan is for 2013. 

Now for me 2013 is going to be a really busy year in terms of college and university so i'm not setting out an amount that I should read in 2013 like I did in 2012.

So now to my resolutions:

Re-reads

1. The Southern Vampire Mysteries
2. The House of Night Series
3. A Song of Ice and Fire

From the above I am most looking forward to finishing and re-reading The Southern Vampire mysteries and I am hoping (fingers crossed) to do a little review of each of them for you all to let you know what I thought, which characters I liked, which one I didn't like, any which grew on my etc etc. And also I want to read ASOIAF again because it's my favourite series ever.

TBR 

4. To read all of the books that I bought this year and have not yet read (even the ones that I am struggling with. 

Blog

5. To write a wrap up post every month 
6. To do more than 12 reviews (one for each month at least)

I didn't want to make too many resolutions because who knows how this year is going to pan out work wise so i'm completely unsure about how much free time i'll have on my hands. 

I just want to say that I hope the people that read my blog and my rambling had a wonderful Christmas and I want to wish you all the best in 2013. 

Speak to you all soon 

Leigh xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment