Hey everyone,
Just wanted to update you all since I haven't posted anything of substance this month, right now I have read 49 books out of my 50 book challenge so i'm getting pretty close now. Can't wait to get it finished and I can relax next year and focus on re-reading some amazing series again and hopefully do some more reviews since i've really neglected these this year.
I also want to let you know that I will not be carrying on with Haul videos next year because I won't be buying books every month next year but will instead be reading books that i've already read more in depth and focus on reviews for you guys but instead i'll be doing Wrap Up videos that will detail what i've read over the month and a brief description of what I thought of them.
Bonus story to tell you all is that I put my Christmas Tree up yesterday afternoon at about 3pm and by 11pm the lights had stopped working...i'm devastated because now i'm going to have to take the whole thing down to test which of the lights doesn't work and hope that I can fix the problem and don't need to go and buy new lights because I really can't afford it right now. I could borrow some of my mum's lights but they are multi-coloured and my colour scheme is pink and lilac so if I can avoid it i'll try.
Anyway i'll post a little picture of my tree here at some point as well as on my tumblr www.legmckinlay1992.tumblr.com once I get it all sorted and put back up again...
Speak to you all soon
Leigh xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment