Hey everyone,
So I know this isn't usually what I do on this blog but recently I found a tag on youtube that sounds really good and since it's nearly December it fits in well with the season. Plus this also gives me something to post this month since there won't be a book haul as such because of my book buying ban.
Anyway this Winter Tag was created on youtube by macbarbie07 and this is my answers to the questions:
1. Favorite Winter Nail Polish?
My favourite Winter nail polish this year is definitely not a typical dark colour like everyone else goes for but mine is in fact a glitter topcoat from Rimmel and is called Disco Ball, I love the colours in this and even though it takes a few coats to get it glittery enough for me and chips really easily I still adore it.
2. Favorite Winter Lip Product?
Right now the lip product that I am reaching for the most is again by Rimmel and is their moisture renew lipgloss in SOS Red. I love a red lip but i'm not the hugest lipstick fan because it just seems to wear off really quickly on me but this lipgloss is really nice even though it's a little sheer I adore it.
3. Most worn Winter clothing piece?
My light tan ankle boots are my most worn clothing during this time of year unless it's snowing then i'm more likely to be wearing Wellies.
4. Most worn Winter accessory?
My moustache necklace, enough said.
5. Favorite Winter scent/candle?
Anything cinnamon or pine remind me of this time of year. We are most likely to burn cinnamon stick by yankee candle or cranberry and cedar.
6. Favorite Winter beverage?
Hot Chocolate from Starbucks but it's far too expensive so I never drink it.
7. All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
I don't really have a favourite as such because i'm not really a fan of any Christmas films.
8. Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?
Santa Baby, All I Want for Christmas is You and Last Christmas
9. Favorite Holiday food/treat?
I don't really have a Christmas food that I like because we don't really have much that is specifically Christmas related over here in Scotland and the things like Christmas pudding are absolutely disgusting.
10. What is your favorite Christmas decoration this year?
My tree, it's so pretty and I can't wait to get some new decorations for it but it's definitely my favourite.
11. What's at the top of your Christmas list?
Nothing really. I don't have anything specific on the list this year.
12. What are your plans for the holidays this year?
Spending it with family apart from that nothing much.
No comments:
Post a Comment