So it's that time again where I present to you the books that i've bought over the past month. This month has been marginally better than previous months because I made a trip to The Works and bought 3 books, So this month's haul consists of 5 books. P.S I am so sorry!!! Only just realised the date...
The first book that I bought this month was one that I wasn't sure was going to get here before I got to Inverness but thankfully it did. A Storm of Swords Part 2 by George R. R. Martin
I started reading this book a little bit while I was away but to be honest I haven't gotten very far in it at all simply because I still have 9 books to go to get to my 50 book challenge and if I continue reading these i'll never make it to 50 before January. I have read a few chapters of this book but didn't continue because I got some smaller and quicker reads but hopefully as soon as I make it to 50 i'll start back up with this book.
The next book that I bought this month was Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver.
The third book that I bought was one that I wasn't even planning on reading and that is A Touch of Dead by Charlaine Harris.
I didn't even consider reading this book at all which is a bit strange for me because I adore the series and for some reason the short stories didn't seem to important but I read this book in two days and loved it. The stories helped me to understand the real novels so much and I honestly really loved them. I am hoping to do reviews of all of the books in the series next year which is really exciting for me. All in all I adored this little book and would definitely read it again.
The fourth book that I bought was Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris.
I am almost finished this book already because I am obsessed with the series, I have put the next two books on my christmas list and hopefully my mum will get me them and I can read on some more.
Finally the last book that I bought this month was What I Did On My Holidays by Chrissie Manby
This seems like it's going to be a light-hearted easy read that will be enjoyable and quick, at least I hope so and it seems like it will be one of the last books that I read this year to make it to the 50 books.
I just want to let you all know that I will not be buying any books in the month of November unfortunately and so there will be no book haul, however my Christmas consists of books and little else so December's haul could be a much better one. I'm also planning on posting a post of all of the 50 books that I have read this year with a little note on what I though of each one.
Talk to you all soon
Leigh xoxo





No comments:
Post a Comment