QUESTIONS:
D: Do you read more in the morning or at night?
I mainly read at night before I go to sleep but occasionally i'll read on the bus when i'm heading to college so technically I read in both. At night i'll read whatever my main book is and then i'll switch off the light and read my PLL series on my phone to get me off to sleep. In the morning it depends if I have put a book into my bag whether I read on my phone or not.
A: Are there any books that changed the way you thought about things?
The book that changed my thoughts on life was Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver. The story is very touching and makes you think about who you are as a person and what life means to you. It really put in perspective for me that life is too short to waste it doing things that you don't love.
Y: YA or Not?
Most definitely YA. Most of the books that I read are YA and only a few are Adult fiction.
A: Are there characters that you honestly believe are real?
No but there are a few that I wish were real. I wish I was Daenerys Targaryen, she's strong and independent and is exactly how I would want myself to be if I was in that time period.
N: Nobody touches my books or I don't mind loaning my books out?
I wouldn't mind lending my books out but only if I knew that the person that I lend them to would look after them and wouldn't dog-ear them or crack the spines. I almost cried when I cracked the spine of A Storm of Swords
D: Do you ever smell your books?
I do. I love the smell of books, they all tend to smell different i've noticed. Some smell good while others don't. This is also my prime argument for not getting a kindle.
N: Not everyone loves books...is this a positive or a negative?
It's not positive because they don't know what they are missing but it's not a bad thing either. They just don't have a passion for books. They probably prefer other hobbies that us "Book People" just don't like. My sister for example hates books but she loves being outside playing football while i'm a couch potato that would spend my whole day devouring a book if I could. I think it's hard to force a non-booky person to read because they simply don't enjoy it.
I: I keep my books in the best condition or maybe not? Which are you?
I try my best. My Twilight Saga are wrecked, the spines are ruined. I almost cried when I cracked the spine on a Storm of Swords. Oh and I never dog-ear my books either.
G: Gosh I have to many books! True or False?
Gosh i've bought too many books this year? True. I am trying to get to 50 before the end of the year and I am slowly but surely getting there. I am on 43 which means I have 7 still to go before the end of December.
H: Have you ever spilled or stained your books before with something, and if so how?
Never. I'd be devastated if I did. Although does makeup count? I have foundation on A Storm of Swords Part 1 and a bit of mascara too.
T: Toned or untoned while reading? ..or in other words...Do you read and workout at the same time?
Haha me? Workout? I don't think so. The most exercise I get is walking and I don't read and walk.
No comments:
Post a Comment