Book...
I adore this series so much that I never want it to end. The plot of the books is amazing so far and I love them, I adore the characters and the way that they are portrayed and I find them easy to like and relate to. This is my favourite Vampire series out of all of the ones that I have read.
TV Show...
Oh wow. The programme is amazing, at first I was worried that it was going to be gory, which it is slightly, as you would expect from Vampires and Werewolves and Shifters and all that stuff but it is definitely by far one of my favourite TV Shows right now. The only thing I would say is that it isn't suitable for younger viewers simply because of the amount of Sexual content and for some the gore might be too much.
Comparison...
PLOT...
The plot of the books and show are very close especially in the earlier books with book 1 being very similar indeed to the first part of the show, I think that as we get further into the series on TV they seem to be changing it more and more but for me that's okay. It's like reading and watching 2 different stories about the characters which only makes it more exciting and enjoyable.
CHARACTERS...
I watched the show before I read the books so I had an idea of what people looked like which is always a good way to start especially when there are so many characters like with this book. In the books my favourite characters have always been Eric and as of recent Quinn however we have not come across Quinn in the TV Show yet and so I have no idea what I picture him looking like. In the show my favourite character is Alcide, he is an amazing character and he is absolutely gorgeous and purely for the comedy side I like Russell Edgington and Pam. There are a few characters that haven't yet appeared in the book that are in the Show like Jessica so I am hoping that she pops up soon.
All in all I love both the books and the show and can't wait for them to continue.
No comments:
Post a Comment