Monday, 12 November 2012

This or That Book Tag...

1. Audio or book in hand?
Book in hand definitely. I love having books on my shelves. If we all switched to audio and kindle there wouldn't be any need for bookshelves which would make me sad.
2. Soft cover or hardback?
I'm honestly not fussed on this at all but probably hardback because they are more durable and don't seem to ruin as easily as the paperbacks do but either way I love them both.
3. Fiction or non-fiction?
Fiction. 100%. I've never been a non-fiction fan really, I prefer elaborate stories with happy endings like in fairy tales.
4. Fantasy world or real life issues?
Well this one i'm really stuck on. I think I prefer realistic stuff but I also like the fantasy dystopian stuff. I adore a Song of Ice and Fire but I also love anything mushy and romantic.
5. Harry Potter or Twilight?
Twilight. All the way, even though I liked HP It was nothing compared to Twilight. The first time I ever read Twilight I fell in love. However since the films I haven't liked them as much...
6. Kindle, Ipad or other?
Good old fashioned book for me please.
7. Borrow or buy?
Buy. I like to read a book over and over again, especially if it's a favourite of mine so definitely buy.
8. Bookstore or online?
Hmm there's nothing better than going into a shop and browsing books so i'd say bookstore but when I buy books I tend to buy online because it's cheaper.
9. Tell me one time or total trilogy?
I love a good series but sometimes I feel like they are dragging out the ending so i'd say one time.
10. Monster read or short and sweet?
I prefer a monster read, if i'm enjoying a book i'd rather it was huge and wouldn't end so soon.
11. Starry eyed romance or full of action?
Romance, of course.
12. Curl up in your snuggie or bathe in the sun?
Bathe in the sun. Simply because we don't get much of it over here in Scotland.
13. Hot chocolate or latte?
Hot chocolate. But only if it's made with milk and not water.
14. Read the review or decide for yourself?
Decide myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment