Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Dice Living...??? #1

Today I want to post something that isn't book related...well technically it is. Today I learned about Dice Living which is basically letting fate decide what you do with your life. There is a book called the Dice Man that I really want to read but today i'm using the dice to decide which book I read next because I have far too many options so below are my options and under that i'll post what I rolled.

1. Wicked by Sara Shepherd
2. What I Did On My Holiday by Chrissie Manby
3. A Storm of Swords Part 2 by George R. R. Martin
4. Kiss Me I'm Irish by Various Authors
5. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
6. Linger by Maggie Stiefvater

And I rolled:



That means for the night i'll be reading Kiss Me I'm Irish which is a really good thing because i've been seriously neglecting this book.

Hopefully i'll check back tomorrow and see if I get a different book.

Speak to you all soon 

Leigh xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment