Hey everyone,
So I feel like i'm really not doing much for this blog very often any more and I really want to do more reviews since it's been a while. I stopped doing A Song of Ice and Fire reviews simply because I feel like I don't do them justice but i'd really like to do some more reviews on smaller and easier to talk about books.
But, here is the dilemma, I am only at 41 in my book reading challenge with just over 2 months to go and so I really need to concentrate on making it to 50 but all of the books that I seem to be reading are sequels and it has been too long since I read the first book that I can't remember everything about the first book.
One thing that I really really want to do is a series review of every one of the Southern Vampire Mysteries including the short stories but that would involve reading the whole series again and reviewing each one as I go.
The next thing is that i'm not going to be doing a challenge next year and instead of hauls each month i'm going to do a wrap up of what I read each month meaning that I could re-read some books and do some more reviews.
Let me know if anyone has any ideas that they would like me to do or any recommendations and i'll talk to you all soon,
Leigh xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment