Book...
The first time that I read this book was when I went on holiday to Gran Canaria in 2008 and I loved it although I had seen the TV Series on BBC1 so I already knew the plot which I think helped me understand it much better. The story is the perfect romance and is also a little Romeo and Juliet-esque which I adore because as you all know i'm a sucker for a good romance.
Film...
Technically this wasn't a film that I saw it was actually the TV Series in 2006 which I will link here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Eyre_(2006_miniseries)
So this is the first version that I ever saw and since then i've watched little bits of others but none of them can compete with this, I love the cast and the story is so well portrayed that I could watch it again and again.
Comparison...
PLOT...
Ok so for plot this book to film adaption is pretty well done and I really enjoyed it, as I saw the series first I knew the basic outline of the book and it really didn't disappoint. Often I find if I watch the film first I enjoy the book more and with this it was exactly like that, if i'd read the book first i'm not 100% sure whether i'd have understood it as well as I did especially when picturing the landscape, characters and the house where Jane goes to work.
CHARACTERS...
Ahh where to start, the girl who plays Jane is very pretty in an unusual way and she really was a good actress which I liked because she made the part seem believable and Mr Rochester in this version, and this version only, is an absolute babe. He is sexy and mysterious and I found myself falling in love with him along with Jane, he is by far one of my favourite choices of actor to portray a character that i've ever come across.
No comments:
Post a Comment