Hey everyone,
Firstly I want to apologize because yet again this is an awful book haul with a total of two books. Yes two. But these two are pretty darn good books.
The first book that I bought this month is A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin.
This book is simply amazing. I love the series so much and so far I adore this book, it's as encapsulating as the first and I can't wait to continue on with the series. If someone had told me just how much I would love this series at the beginning of the year i'd have told them that they were crazy and i'd never have believed them but it's such an amazing series. I love the writing style, I love the characters, I hate the characters and I love the picture that I have of each and every one of them as well as all of the places in the world which is created. I feel like some characters appeal to some people and some to others and then there are characters that everyone despises and wants to die, but of course they are the ones that always stick around. With each book in the series I make up my mind about someone and then in 3 chapters they completely change the way that I thought about them. I never in a million years thought that i'd love this as much as I do but I would really urge anyone to give it a try.
And secondly and finally the last book that I bought in September was A Storm of Swords by George R. R. Martin.
I am just getting onto this book now so i'll maybe have a little review thing up at the end of this month, I have high hopes for this book and hope that it's just as good as the first 2.
Just to let y'all know i'm planning a trip to The Works during this month meaning that there might be a few more books in the pipeline for next month.
Leigh xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment