Sunday, 14 October 2012

Another Book Tag

What are you reading right now?
A Storm of Swords Part 1: Steel and Snow by George R. R. Martin.
Do you have any idea what you’€™ll read when you a€™re done with that?
Probably A Storm of Swords Part 2: Blood and Gold funnily enough.
What magazines do you have in your room right now?
Love it! But that's all.
What’€™s the worst thing you were ever forced to read?
Nineteen Eighty-Four, for 4th year English
What’€™s the one book you always recommend to just about everyone?
A Game of Thrones it's amazing, I adored it so much even though I was so sure that it wasn't my thing at all.
Admit it, the librarians at your library know you on a first name basis, don’t they?
Nope. I never go to the library. I prefer to buy books from a bookstore or online.
Is there a book you absolutely love, but for some reason, people never think it sounds interesting, or maybe they read it and don’€™t like it at all?
The Selection by Kiera Cass, I don't understand why it has so many bad reviews when I loved it so much. 
Do you read books while you eat? While you bathe? While you watch movies or TV? While you listen to music? While you’€™re on the computer? While you’re having sex? While you’€™re driving?
While I eat? Nope, While I bathe? I haven't but it sounds like a good idea, While I watch TV? Nope it puts me off, While you listen to music? Yes and people don't think it's possible. I'm not actually listening to the music though i'm just drowning out the sounds around me, While  you're on the computer? Yes, While you're having sex? This one made me laugh but no, While you're driving? I don't drive so no plus that's probably not very safe unless you are stuck in traffic.
When you were little, did other children tease you about your reading habits?
No, I never told anyone that I liked reading at all up until I picked it back up again this year. Now one of my friends thinks that i'm weird for having a book blog but not for reading.
What’€™s the last thing you stayed up half the night reading because it was so good you couldn’t put it down?

A Clash of Kings but not for a good reason, I just wanted to finished the thing because it was getting so boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment