Saturday, 29 December 2012

Book Tag



1.- Favourite book?

This one is so hard, I have a ton of favourite books but from this year alone A Storm of Swords Part 1 and Part 2 have definitely been the best books that I have read in a long time.

2.- One thing you can’t live without?

I know it sounds cheesy but my family. I love them all so much and I don't know what i'd do without them

3.- Last book you read? 

The last book I read was a Storm of Swords Part 2 by George R. R. Martin and it was amazing and i'm so glad that I was forced into continuing to read it to catch up with a friend.

4.- Your favourite season?

Summer, by far because I love the heat even though we don't get much of it here in Scotland which isn't very good.

5.- Vampires or Werewolves?

Hmm this is a really tough one because from watching True Blood, The Vampire Diaries and Twilight all of them have their pro's and con's. I always thought that being a vampire would be cool because they are so badass but then you see the werewolves on True Blood and Twilight *cough* Taylor Lautner *cough* and Joe Manganiello...oh my...but I think i'd still say vampires.

6.- Which character do you despise the most?

Joffrey Baratheon he is horrendous. He is such an evil and twisted person and if he was real and I ever met him in real life i'd probably want to punch him in the face. 

7.- What’s your favourite food?

I honestly couldn't choose because i'm such a food lover that I enjoy so many different foods but pasta is definitely up there in the top 3.

8.- If you could be part of any fantasy world from a book, which would you choose?

Hmm if I can choose to live in Bon Temps, Louisiana and live in the town with Sookie and Bill and Eric and Alcide? I'd be a very happy lady.

9.- What’s your favourite fandom?

I'm not really part of a fandom to be honest...

10.- Are you a morning person or a night person?

Night 

11.- What’s your favourite quote?

Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary because there's nothing to make it last

OR

Tears are not a woman's only weapon. You've got another one between your legs and you'd best learn how to use it

No comments:

Post a Comment