Friday, 27 December 2013

Lost - TV Review

Hey everyone, so i'm back with another TV Review this time with a TV show that has already finished. 

Lost is an old favourite of mine and after having watched it time and time again it's never something that I get bored of. Lost tells the story of a number of survivors of a plane crash onto an island and portrays their struggle to survive as well as attempts to get off the island.



In terms of storyline some of the story is a little unbelievable and if you're looking for something that could at least happen then perhaps this isn't for you. Fortunately I was able to look past the parts that are not going to happen in real life and really enjoyed the show right up until the end of season 4, after that for me it went a little downhill.

Character wise I have one firm favourite, of course it's the sexy bad boy with an attitude and a mean streak, Sawyer is by far the best thing in this show.



Just look at that sexy face 

Another character that I love is another really gorgeous one, Kate is a strong woman who has overcome so many things in her life to get to where she is now so she's another favourite of mine.



And finally a character that I hate is Ben Linus, he just has a face that I want to hit. Something about this man really just infuriates me and so he is definitely one character that I did not like, however the programme wouldn't be the same without those characters that you just love to hate.



All in all I absolutely loved this programme up until season 5 which I have only seen once, based on this if I ever re-watch the programme I tend to stop at the end of season 4 and pretend that it didn't go any further.

Leigh xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment