Monday, 30 December 2013

2014 Reading Resolutions

Hey everyone,

So I made a post like this last year in the hope that it would inspire me to read more through the course of the year however as with many New Years Resolutions I struggled to keep up with them all. 

Anyway I wanted to do another post for 2014 and what I plan to do reading wise

1. I want to continue to do wrap-up posts every month to keep you guys up to date on what i'm reading and how i'm enjoying books

2. I'm not setting a goal again as with last year because to be quite honest working full-time really takes away time which I used to spend reading, however I do like the idea of getting to 50 for the third year in a row.

3. I want to post another bunch of reviews because i've not done any in a while so this is something to look out for.

4. I want to finish A Dance With Dragons, it's been sitting on the shelf for way too long and I really just need to get caught up on what's happening in the series just in case Mr R R Martin decides to publish another book in the near future.

5. I really just want to dedicate more time to reading, I come in from work and generally watch videos on youtube but i'd really like to get back into reading a little more and i'm also considering taking a book to work everyday to read on my lunch break (when I actually take one)

There are a few other things that I want to do including blogging more but I don't want to make too many promises in case the work load gets too much and I can't keep it up the way I want to.

Anyway this is my final post for the year so I hope you all had a fabulous 2013 and I wish you all a Happy 2014!

Leigh xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment