Friday, 3 January 2014

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills - TV Review

Hey everyone, I'm back with another post about the TV Programmes that I love. 




Today's post is a little bit of a guilty pleasure simply because i'm fascinated by the lives of the rich and famous. 

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills was started in 2010 and is currently in it's 4th season. From this programme you can expect catty behavior and lots of fights. These girls are ruthless! With each new season comes new cast members and so this season we have 2 new girls. I find myself constantly changing my mind about which of the girls I like and which ones I hate because they can all change in the blink of an eye.


The character that I like the most at the minute is a controversial one, Brandi Glanville. Personally I think she knows exactly what these girls are like and doesn't take any of their nonsense. I think she is a truly strong and independent girl and I actually really like her (Plus she's absolutely stunning).



Another character which has been a firm favourite since season 1 is Lisa Vanderpump, she's a very classy lady who is also independent and knows who her friends are and who they are not.



In terms of least favourite characters i'd have to say is Kim Richards, to me she just seems annoying and is someone that I wouldn't personally get on with although i'm sure she's a lovely girl.  

All in all out of all of the "Real Housewives" I've never managed to get into a series like I have with this one, these girls are definitely the ones to beat and I absolutely adore this programme.

Leigh xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment