Hey everyone,
So i'm back with another post about the TV Programmes that I love, today i'm here with a brand new programme that has just started recently and that i'm a huge fan of. Dracula is currently on it's first season and I absolutely adore it.
Vampire programmes really appeal to me and so this one is no different, all that I ask for is a good looking lead character and i'm all over that. the programme is a little on the gory side but i'm still really enjoying it.
In terms of characters there is really no competition as to who is my favourite. Mr Alexander Grayson, he is charismatic, charming, intelligent and hotter than hell. He is by far the best thing in the whole programme and Jonathon Rhys Meyers does a really good job portraying Dracula.
In terms of least favourite characters i'd have to say Harker, not to say that he's not good looking but he seems to be too goody goody for me and really I just want Grayson and Mina together, they are definitely a pair that I ship other than Grayson and myself that is....
All in all if you love the vampire shows then this is definitely one to watch, as you all know i'm a huge Vampire Diaries/Originals/True Blood fan and this is definitely one of the best.
I urge everyone to give this one a go because it really is remarkable.
Leigh xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment