Hey everyone
I'm back with another TV review for you all, this week it's for The Tudors. I'm relatively new to this series having only discovered it two days ago but so far i'm really enjoying it and so I wanted to share my thoughts.
This series began in April 2007 and the final episode aired In 2010, the series is 4 seasons long each containing 10 episodes so it shouldn't take me long to get through it.
So far i'm seriously enjoying this series, which I mainly started because of my new favourite actor, I was a fan of the white queen and I find history more interesting now than I did when I was at school. This series has plenty of scandals, sex and violence which may not appeal to everyone but I really like it.
In terms of characters I have a firm favourite by far which is King Henry VIII
Of course Jonathan Rhys Meyers makes him all the more interesting compared to the real Henry VIII because he is distinctly better looking. He is intelligent, charming and a bit of a bad boy which obviously I cannot resist. In terms of acting apart from Jonathan not looking very much like the real King he portrays him very well, he seems to me to be a bit of a womanizer to say the least.
As of right now i'm not set on a least favourite character because I love them all in their own ways and so I can't choose one that I really dislike.
Anyway I recommend this to anyone who enjoyed The White Queen because essentially it's the grandchildren of Elizabeth and Edward which The White Queen mainly focuses on. Also I think people who like Game of Thrones might like this too, although it doesn't have the fantasy element that GOT has.
Speak to you all next week
Leigh xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment