Hey everyone so i'm here with the first in my new series which is based on the things that I watch on TV and love.
The Vampire Diaries is a TV show based on the series by LJ Smith and the first season was started in 2009. This is one of the first Vampire related series that I watched because having always had a phobia of blood i'd never been a vampire fan for obvious reasons.
The first thing that introduced me into the world of vampires was Twilight and since then i've never gone back although I must say The Vampire Diaries is a serious favourite in terms of vampire related stuff.
The series tells the story of a young girl Elena Gilbert who lives in a town called Mystic Falls where two Vampires Stefan and Damon live in secret. Stefan is a kind and considerate guy and Damon is his wild older brother.
The Vampire Diaries is currently on season 5 of the show and many of the characters have remained constant over the past 4 years.
In terms of characters my favourite is and always will be Damon, he's the bad boy of the series which is something that I find extremely appealing. He has his demons and it takes a while for him to open up so he has that mysterious vibe which is intriguing. Plus Ian Somerhalder is extremely good looking and so that doesn't hurt at all.
Another character that I love is Katherine Pierce, she is a really fierce independent woman who knows what she wants and how to get it. I just love her personality and how Nina Dobrev differentiates between her and Elena is really well done, how you just have to see a photograph of them and you can immediately tell the difference really shows what a great actress she is.
In terms of least favourite characters Bonnie is definitely my least favourite, I just find her annoying and she's not someone that I would miss if she wasn't in the show anymore.
All in all I absolutely adore this series and would recommend it to anyone, if any of you watch it and want to let me know your thoughts and favourite characters leave them below and i'll talk to you all soon
Leigh xoxo




No comments:
Post a Comment