GREED
What is your most expensive book? What is your least expensive book?
What is your most expensive book? What is your least expensive book?
Most expensive was probably any of the Harry Potter books, I have first editions of book 5, 6 and 7 and believe that they cost around £15 maybe.
My least expensive book was Love you to death and High Stakes by Meg Cabot which I found in a sale for £1.
My least expensive book was Love you to death and High Stakes by Meg Cabot which I found in a sale for £1.
WRATH
Which author do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Nicholas Sparks. I love love love his work but he makes me cry on a regular basis. His books are my favourite in the world but his stories are always so tragic.
GLUTTONY
What book have you deliciously devoured over and over with no shame whatsoever?
GLUTTONY
What book have you deliciously devoured over and over with no shame whatsoever?
The Twilight Saga before the films came out were a series that I honestly could not stop reading. I've read the whole series over 7 times and adored it every time but since they made the films my opinions and views have changed.
SLOTH
What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?
A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin, i've been meaning to read this one for a while but it is huge so i'm trying to get to 50 this year before I read that one. Since typing this one I have started this book and I am adoring it so far.
PRIDE
What book do you most talk about in order to sound like a very intellectual reader?
Jane Eyre. Whenever people ask what I read it's always the first one that I mention even though i've only read it twice and once was for school. It's a book that most people know and it sounds better to say that i've read a classic.
LUST
What attributes do you find most attractive in male or female characters?
LUST
What attributes do you find most attractive in male or female characters?
I love a strong female character in any novel and of course a male with not too much detail but just enough that I can imagine him in my own way and fall in love with him myself.
ENVY
What books would you most like to receive as a gift?
ENVY
What books would you most like to receive as a gift?
I love all books and to be honest i'd love anything. There are too many on my tbr list that I wouldn't even know where to start.
No comments:
Post a Comment