Wednesday, 15 August 2012

My First Ever Tag.

I made this tag up myself so please don't laugh at me.

Basically all you do is choose a bunch of your favourite books and turn to a random page and take your favourite quote from that page.

1. Dear John - Nicholas Sparks

"Beneath us, I could hear the waves crashing against the pilings. A flock of seagulls passed overhead, and I leaned in to kiss her, my lips barely brushing hers. Her breath smelled of cinnamon and mint, and I thought again of coming home."

2. The Last Song - Nicholas Sparks

"There were flowers everywhere, the hedge was trimmed to perfection, and even the brick-and-stucco wall had been freshly painted."

3. The Time Travellers Wife - Audrey Niffenegger 

"It was a gray, snowy morning and the streets were covered in sheets of ice that hadn't been salted yet."

4. Remembrance - Michelle Madow

"A sharp pain shot through my chest, like someone had taken a knife and shoved it into my heart, and I looked back down at my desk"

5. The Selection - Kiera Cass

"Dessert was an assortment of fruits in vanilla ice cream. it was like i'd never eaten before. If this was food what had I been putting in my mouth up to this point?"

6. Delirium - Lauren Oliver

"Poetry isn't like any writing i've ever heard before. I don't understand all of it, just bits and images, sentences that appear half finished, all fluttering together like brightly coloured ribbons in the wind."

7. Endless Summer - Jennifer Echols

I let my head sink until my lips touched her hands, but my eyes never left her green eyes. Love hurt. Honesty made it hurt worse, and I could hardly stand it."

8. Definitely Dead - Charlaine Harris

"Fun had not been a big factor in my life recently - well ever - and I was enjoying my little toddle on the wild side."

9. Love You To Death and High Stakes - Meg Cabot

" I was already trying to catch a peek at what was going on beneath the white shirt he was wearing very much open at the throat, exposing quite a bit of his chest and some of his stomach too. Do ghosts have six-packs?"

No comments:

Post a Comment