1. A Game of Thrones - George R. R. Martin
I chose this one simply for it's size and the fact that you need your full concentration to focus on this complex book. I adore this book so far from what I have read and I can't wait to continue on the series. I could probably have put the whole series down for my top 5 but I thought that would be cheating.
2. Endless Summer - Jennifer Echols
This is a cute summer romance and what better place to read it than on a desert island sitting enjoying the sun. It's fun and lighthearted and a really easy book to read plus it's pretty big so lasts a little longer than my shorter summer reads.
3. The Time Travellers Wife - Audrey Niffenegger
I adore this book and all it's complexity. The story is definitely a favourite of mine and I love the characters. Again I chose this book over my other favourites because of the sheer size of it. It's a much larger book that The Last Song or Dear John but is just as well written. I am actually considering re-reading this book because I liked it so much both times that i've read it.
4. Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins
I've not actually read this book yet, I know alert the media, but it's one of the highest books on my TBR list because i've heard so much about this one. I can't really say much about it having not read it yet but it's something that i've been meaning to read for a while now and i've just not got around to it yet.
5. Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen
I have yet to read a Jane Austen novel which is terrible of me but this is definitely one of the ones i'd like to have a go at. As you all may have noticed i've read one Classic that being Jane Eyre which I adored so i'd really like to try another and when better to have a go than when i'm sitting on a desert island soaking up the sun.
No comments:
Post a Comment