1. The Mediator Series - Meg Cabot
I realise that this is a bit of a cheat already because technically it's a series but I loved the story of these and i'd love to see how they would pick characters. I fell in love with Jesse and would like to see which actor was chosen for his part and I loved the love story of this book and would love to see this portrayed in a film.
2. The Selection - Kiera Cass
I absolutely adored this book and after reading that this will be made into a TV show I went crazy. The thing that I loved was the fact that this book inspired me to draw again, like designing wise. I hadn't designed anything for years but I have missed it a lot. The way that the setting is described blew me away and I can't wait to see if it gets made into either a film or TV show in the future.
3. Delirium - Lauren Oliver
This book was so good and i've just not got around to buying Pandemonium yet. The story was amazing and I think that this world is amazingly portrayed and it would be an interesting one to have a look at in film form. The plot blew me away and I cannot wait to carry on the series in the future.
4. Endless Summer - Jennifer Echols
This book was the perfect summer romance. I want to read this again because I enjoyed it so much. I think that the characters are easy to relate to and would work well in a film or TV show, the storyline repeats itself a lot but that's my only problem with it.
5. White Wedding - Milly Johnson
I loved this book, it's an anti-romance type thing and I really enjoyed it. There are quite a few characters in this book and it flicks between their perspective and focuses on their wedding days. I loved the characters and wanted the book to continue after it ended so I think it would make a nice little film.
No comments:
Post a Comment