Sunday, 9 September 2012

Booky Wooky Tag...

Today I wanted to do something fun and new so browsed for book tags on youtube. So here are the questions:

1. Name a book you would take on a long flight?

Well I haven't been on a plane in 4 years and back then I wasn't a huge reader although I distinctly remember bringing Jane Eyre, of all things, on holiday with me (not exactly light reading, I know) but right now I would probably read A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R Martin because they are massive books and it would be good to read it somewhere quiet where I could concentrate on it.

2.What is your guilty pleasure?


Well my guilty pleasure used to be The Twilight Saga until they made the films and completely ruined the books for me so now it would probably be The Selection by Kiera Cass, i've heard so many bad reviews about this book but personally I loved it and could read it again and again.

3.Name three characters from any book, you wish you could be friends with?


1. Lena from Delirium by Lauren Oliver.
2. Maxton from The Selection by Kiera Cass
3. Tyrion Lannister from ASOIAF by George R. R. Martin (simply because he is hilarious)

4.What's your shoes size?

Not 100% sure why this is in a book tag but a 5 in trainers, 4 in heels and 6 in boots

5.If you could write your own book, name the title, and a brief synopsis.


I am probably the worst story writer ever so i'd never even attempt to write a book.

6.What's your favorite flavor of ice cream


Again, weird question not relating to books at all, Ben and Jerrys Caramel Sutra.

7.What book are you currently reading?


Right now I am reading:
A Clash of Kings
From Dead to Worse
The Lucky One
Linger
A Summer Fling 
Kiss me, i'm Irish

8. What room do you film your YouTube videos?


I don't make youtube videos...I just blog. But I blog in my livingroom.

9.Best YA series you've ever read?


Hmmmm..see I know most people would put either The Hunger Games or Harry Potter but sadly I wasn't the most huge fan of either. I'd have to say The Twilight Saga but only before they made the films.

10.What is your best physical attribute?


My Eyes.

11.Do you like manga or comics, if so name your favourite series?


Nope.

12.Do you sleep on your side or your stomach?


Stomach.

13.Favorite book mark?


My magnetic VW Campervan ones.

14.What song are you currently listening in your Ipod?


Luke Bryan - Drunk on You.

15Worst summer job you've ever had?


Well it wasn't really a summer job but the worst job i've had full stop is Food Servises Advisor in Debenhams.

16.What's your favorite band, or type of music?


I honestly love all music really and honestly couldn't pick but at the minute my favourite is Country. 

No comments:

Post a Comment