1. The Southern Vampire Mysteries
I started this series on my birthday last year and when I got to book 3 I took my time getting through it. That one just wasn't capturing my attention like the others and I wasn't looking forward to carrying on the series, however, I already had books 4 and 5 and I really wanted to keep going so I read them some more and fell in love with the series all over again. I'm now on book 7 and i'm loving it so much that I don't want it to end.
2. The Mediator Series
I read this series about 4 years ago when I discovered the first book in a sale for £1 and I wasn't going to pass up an opportunity like that so I went ahead and bought it and fell in love instantly. I'd never read anything like it before and I loved the new concept, well new to me at least. I read this book and soon after purchased the sequels and fell in love with them too. Unlike with other series this one seemed to progress to being better and better and I never wanted the series to end but unfortunately every series ends eventually but I seriously loved the ending and wouldn't change it at all.
3. The House of Night Series
This series seems to go on and on but it's one that has been decent all the way through. I have every book up until the most recent and I liked them all, some more than others. I read somewhere someone describing the series as having one book with an amazing story and the next just being a bridging point between two massive storylines which I found to be true. There have been a few that i've thought that their wasn't much happening in terms of storyline at all but then in the next book the story has gone insane. I really can't wait to finish this series because i'm anxious to find out what happens to all of the characters and how the plot unfolds and i'm sure these last couple of books will be full of exciting storylines.
4. The Twilight Saga
Don't judge. I loved this series. It was the first of it's kind that I ever read and I thought it was an amazing new concept, little did I know the concept had been around much longer. Plus i'd never read anything about Vampires at all, i'd always thought that vampires were scary creatures that killed people and i'd never considered the fact that i'd want to be one. But reading Twilight made me want to be a vampire, I loved the idea of them being able to control humans and I would often dream of being immortal. Think of what you could do? Think of what you could see? All of the stuff you couldn't do in a normal life. I could run to France and pick up breakfast and back. I found all of this so intriguing and loved the series until they made the film...
5. The Chemical Garden Trilogy
I know this only has two books out at the minute but so far I love them. The story is so different and shows the destruction of the human race in the future. I really liked Wither and didn't think Fever could live up to it but it really has and I really can't wait for the next book in the series.
No comments:
Post a Comment