Friday, 14 September 2012

My Top 5...Romance

1. Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte

What can I say? This book is a classic love story and I adore it. It's also the book that I mention when I want to sound intelligent but that's besides the point. I fell in love with Jane and Mr Rochester and I think that this is the perfect love story ever written.

2. Meet Me at the Cupcake Cafe - Jenny Colgan

This is such a cheery love story that it captivated me from the instant that I started reading it. The characters were amazing, the plot was amazing and it was a lovely love story.

3. The Summer I Turned Pretty - Jenny Han

This is the perfect summer read. I love the story and the characters, it's a girly book and is really short but I really liked it, the second book in the series wasn't quite as good but still okay.

4. The Time Travelers Wife - Audrey Niffenegger 

This is the ultimate love story, this book focuses on unconditional love no matter what. Even if the man that you love disappears without any warning and travels to somewhere else in a different time.

5. Dear John - Nicholas Sparks

This is another love story yet this one focuses on the relationship between people who are far apart and how even the strongest of love sometimes cannot last because of the distance. It's beautiful yet tragic.

No comments:

Post a Comment