Cheeky Book Haul
Hey everyone, so this week I did something really bad and bought a few books. Fortunately they were from The Works and so only cost me £10 for 4 books, I bought these for the upcoming read-a-thon although because I ordered them online i'm not entirely sure when they will get here.
The first book that I got was The Birds and the Bees by Milly Johnson
I've been wanting to read this book for a while now because as you all know i'm a huge Milly Johnson fan, I adore her books and I just want to read and read them over and over again. This one sounds really good and i've had it on my TBR list for absolutely ages and I finally got around to buying it.
The second book that I got was Here Come the Girls by Milly Johnson
Again this book has been on my TBR list for over a year and I love Milly Johnson's work so much that I really wanted to read another one of her books and add it to my growing collection of her books, this one sounds like it will be just as good as the rest and i'll be sure to do a little review if I like it as much as I think I will.
The third book that I got was Wedding Season by Katie Fford
Now I am a sucker for anything with romance and naturally I am an avid lover of weddings, there is nothing better than two people coming together in marriage when in love, the idea of weddings has always thrilled me and i've thought about my own wedding since I was a little girl. I really think that this book will be a really good one that will give me an insight into wedding planning with a little romance on the side.
And finally the last book that I bought was A Very Accidental Love Story by Claudia Carroll
This book sounded like it would be a cute little romance book that really appeals to me, I read the back of this one and out of all of the other books that I put into the basket this one stood out the most as being unique. I am hoping that this will introduce me to a new author that I will like and I can then explore more of her work.
Anyway I hope these get here soon and I can make a start on reading them asap,
Thank you for reading, please feel free to leave comments below and i'll get back to you,
Leigh xoxo
Anyway I hope these get here soon and I can make a start on reading them asap,
Thank you for reading, please feel free to leave comments below and i'll get back to you,
Leigh xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment