Day 1
Hey everyone, today was the first day of the read-a-thon and to be honest I got a little bit of reading done.
The first thing I read was 10 pages of 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
I got so close to finishing this last night and so decide that it just had to be finished this morning, all in all this was an enjoyable little book and is something that i'd definitely like to read again in the future.
The second thing that I read was Chocolate Shoes and Wedding Blues by Trisha Ashley

I read just a few pages of this yesterday, ideally I wanted to read about 100 pages every day but with only reading 65 pages of this one and 10 of the other this gives me a total of only 75 pages.
Hopefully i'll read much more tomorrow
Leigh xoxo
I read just a few pages of this yesterday, ideally I wanted to read about 100 pages every day but with only reading 65 pages of this one and 10 of the other this gives me a total of only 75 pages.
Hopefully i'll read much more tomorrow
Leigh xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment