Friday, 19 July 2013

Read-A-Thon - July 2013 - Day 5

Hey everyone, 

I can't believe it's day 5 of the read-a-thon already...I was convinced that I would give up but this week has been a pretty good week for me reading wise. 

Today I got quite a bit of reading done reading a total of 64 pages of Be Careful What You Wish For by Alexandra Potter. This book seems like it will be another nice little romance much like her other books and i'm glad that I picked it up when I saw it.

In other news today which is actually Friday and not Thursday two of my books arrived from The Works and Play.com. It was all running late due to a technical problem but it's all fixed and even though only one book got here i'm happy to be reading just 2 of the 5 books that I ordered and it will definitely keep me going.

Hope tomorrow's update with have a lot of reading done.

Leigh xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment