Saturday, 13 July 2013

Immediate TBR List - July 2013

Immediate TBR List - July 2013

Hey everyone so today i'm back with another post about 5 books that I want to read as soon as I can afford to buy them.

The first book that I really want to read is Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols.

Dirty Little Secret

Now if you read my Upcoming Books in July post then you will recognise this book, the plot sounds like it would be really interesting and i'm a sucker for anything romantic. I've read two Jennifer Echols books and I really enjoy her writing style so I really feel that this could be a perfect little summer read. 

The second book that i'm really looking forward to attempting to get my hands on is Whispers at Moonrise by C. C. Hunter


I read the first 3 books in this series over the past couple of months and I have fallen in love with the characters and the plot, it's exciting yet each book is different and it doesn't get boring as with other supernatural books, this is definitely one of my favourite series that i've ever read and I hope to finish this series soon.

The third book on my list of books that I want to read as soon as possible is 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson.



I actually started reading this book yesterday and so far it's been really good, it's a story of travel and an itty bitty bit of romance which we all know that I adore. So far it is a really good book that I want to finish as soon as possible.

I can't really think of anything else that i'm desperate to read this month so these are the three that spring to mind, Thanks for reading.

Any comments or questions just leave them in the comments below.

Leigh xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment