Monday, 22 July 2013

Leigh Reads - 21/07/2013

Hey everyone, 

So i've decided to start a new series where I mention what I have read on a more regular basis so that you can keep up to date with what I am reading and when as well as to find out first hand whether i'll be reviewing a book or not.

I have decided that if I read a huge amount in a day then I will do a blog post for you all so that you can read how much i'm reading and of what books and what better day to start than today.

I managed to read 164 pages of An Autumn Crush by Milly Johnson which takes me to the end of this one. I really enjoyed this one and it's something that I feel like would be a good book to do a review of in the near future so keep an eye out for that.

I have also read another book today which is The Red Queen by Phillipa Gregory of which I read 38 pages.

That means that my total for the day was 202 pages.

Thank you for reading and feel free to leave any requests, questions or comments down below

Leigh xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment