Sunday, 14 July 2013

Book Tuber Read-A-Thon

Hey everyone,

So there is a Read-A-Thon happening for book tubers this week which I am going to take part in. Now as you all know I am not a book tuber but the past few read-a-thon's have come up at times that I just couldn't do.

Anyway I have decided that I am indeed going to take part in this one, the read-a-thon starts on Monday the 15th of July and runs until Sunday the 21st of July, however in my case i'm starting a day early because my Mum and Sister are away and i'm hoping to get a huge amount of reading done over the next week.

Anyway i'll be updating you all every day on my progress and how much i've read of each book and of any packages that arrive as they get here.

Hope you all take part too 

Leigh xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment