Sunday, 28 July 2013

Leigh Reads - 27/07/2013

Hey guys,

So yesterday I got another good bit of reading done and decided it would be a good idea to update you all on what i've read.

I managed to read more of the Red Queen by Philippa Gregory which is going well however having the point of view of Elizabeth Woodville first, now that I am reading about Margaret Beaufort it's a bit difficult to sympathise with her. I read a total of 50 pages of this book yesterday.

Anyway i'm hoping to finish this book by the end of the week because i'm almost halfway through and at 50 pages a day I should make good progress this week.

I also managed to read 28 pages of Here Come the Girls by Milly Johnson.

I'm hoping to finish this one really soon too but it probably wont happen very soon.

Leigh xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment